Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Introducing...

My last blog focused on experiences during my semester studying abroad in Strasbourg, France. Here, I hope to combine the personal with the political, posting my thoughts on important issues of the day in addition to sharing about experiences from my life. Since politics is such a part of who I am, I guess that won't surprise anyone who knows me :)

Why this new blog? Often a conversation or an article or a movie impacts me deeply and makes me think about an issue in a new way, but I don't take time to write it down. I hope that this can be an informal place to articulate my thoughts so that they don't get lost in the hecticness of my life. On the personal side, I also hope to give friends far and near a glimpse into my life right now :)

I don't want this to be a monologue but a conversation, so please comment! Especially those of you who are politically-minded, I'd love to hear your responses to my thoughts and opinions :) So...here goes!

~Peace~
Amanda

No comments: